Friday 31 January 2020

The Making

The last three years of my Life has been the most interesting.
As difficult and challenging those years were, I can say they marked the beginning of a new me.
I lost my monthly paid job October 25th 2017. It was like the world was ending for me.
Before this happened, earlier that year, I was hospitalized for the first time in my entire life as human. I almost gave up but God showed up and rescued me from death. A big lesson was learnt from that incidence.
October came and the job was gone. The same job that almost took my life.
That was the beginning of a rebirth for me. My mental faculty was put to rest. So many ideas started running through my mind. I had much time on my hands to think about what I really wanted. If I needed a change in every aspect of my life. Prior to this time, I have been going through a lot of ups and downs both in career and relationships.
Everything happens for a reason. TGIF

2 comments: